This policy is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by the Company Parmalapping srl with registered office in Via Luna Bianca 19/A Varano dè Melegari (PR) as Data Controller to anyone who accesses the website of the Company Parmalapping srl itself and fills out the form “contacts authorizing the said Company Parmalapping srl to the processing of personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. Refusal to provide data will make it impossible to process and follow up on requests received.
Purposes of the Processing
Personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up their requests.
Personal data provided by users are lawfully processed for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by users themselves (request sent by filling in the form).
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will process them in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
If required, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by the company appointed as data processor pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 679/20016.
The list of Data Processors is available upon request.
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 13(2) and Articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that you may exercise the following rights with regard to the processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to obtain access to Personal Data and the following information:
- the confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of Personal Data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data has been or will be communicated;
- if the data has not been collected from the Data Subject, all information available regarding its origin;
- the existence of any automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the Personal Data processed;
- Right to rectification and integration of Personal Data;
- Right to erasure of data (the right to be forgotten) if one of the following motives applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the Data Subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing;
- the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
- the Personal Data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject,
whilst if a Data Controller has made Personal Data public and is obliged to delete such data, they must inform other Data Controllers of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction thereof;
- Right to restriction of processing whereby:
- the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the data controller's legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the Authority’s official website garanteprivacy.it;
- Data Subject’s right to data portability, as the right to receive in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format any Personal Data concerning them and provided to a Data Controller and – where appropriate – to transmit such to another Data Controller, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means – where technically possible, the Data Subject also has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one Data Controller to another;
- Right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data, including profiling, in particular whereby:
- the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, subject to explanation of the reasons for the objection;
- the Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except whereby the decision: is necessary for the entering into or executing a contract between the Data Subject and a Data Controller; is authorised by law of the EU or Member State to which the Data Controller is subject; or, is based on the Data Subject’s explicit consent;
- Right to revoke consent at any time, whereby the data, if not based on another legal basis (such as fulfilment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be deleted by the Data Controller.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints nor to the payment of any fees.
Data Subjects may exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Parmalapping srl via Luna Bianca 19/a 43040 Varano dè Melegari (PR)
- an e-mail to
The Data Controller is Roberto Antolotti.