This policy is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by the Company Parmalapping srl with registered office in Via Luna Bianca 19/A Varano dè Melegari (PR) as Data Controller to anyone who accesses the website of the Company Parmalapping srl itself and fills out the form “contacts authorizing the said Company Parmalapping srl to the processing of personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. Refusal to provide data will make it impossible to process and follow up on requests received.
Purposes of the Processing
Personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up their requests.
Personal data provided by users are lawfully processed for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by users themselves (request sent by filling in the form).
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will process them in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
If required, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by the company appointed as data processor pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 679/20016.
The list of Data Processors is available upon request.
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 13(2) and Articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that you may exercise the following rights with regard to the processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to obtain access to Personal Data and the following information:
- the confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of Personal Data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data has been or will be communicated;
- if the data has not been collected from the Data Subject, all information available regarding its origin;
- the existence of any automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the Personal Data processed;
- Right to rectification and integration of Personal Data;
- Right to erasure of data (the right to be forgotten) if one of the following motives applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the Data Subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing;
- the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
- the Personal Data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject,
whilst if a Data Controller has made Personal Data public and is obliged to delete such data, they must inform other Data Controllers of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction thereof;
- Right to restriction of processing whereby:
- the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the data controller's legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the Authority’s official website garanteprivacy.it;
- Data Subject’s right to data portability, as the right to receive in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format any Personal Data concerning them and provided to a Data Controller and – where appropriate – to transmit such to another Data Controller, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means – where technically possible, the Data Subject also has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one Data Controller to another;
- Right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data, including profiling, in particular whereby:
- the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, subject to explanation of the reasons for the objection;
- the Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except whereby the decision: is necessary for the entering into or executing a contract between the Data Subject and a Data Controller; is authorised by law of the EU or Member State to which the Data Controller is subject; or, is based on the Data Subject’s explicit consent;
- Right to revoke consent at any time, whereby the data, if not based on another legal basis (such as fulfilment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be deleted by the Data Controller.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints nor to the payment of any fees.
Data Subjects may exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Parmalapping srl via Luna Bianca 19/a 43040 Varano dè Melegari (PR)
- an e-mail to
The Data Controller is Roberto Antolotti.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a small amount of data located on the user's computer browser or mobile device. Cookies use a variety of techniques to store data in users' devices - such as their computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones - or to read data from these devices, e.g. in order to identify the user or store their preferences. Popular cookies are small text files that are stored on devices so that they can be identified at a later date.
Some of these Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store data such as username or language settings.
- HOW LONG DO THE PARMALAPPING srl COOKIES STAY ACTIVE?
- WHICH COOKIES DOES PARMALAPPING srl USE?
We use both “first-party” and “third-party” cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that are set and read by Parmalapping srl itself. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set and/or read by third parties, i.e. external services.
Functional Cookies are Cookies that are necessary for the use of the Workplace (intranet area) or for the activation of certain functions. For example, one of these cookies allows you to keep access to the Workplace active without having to enter your login data every time you click on a link in the portal. These Cookies are placed regardless of your authorisation when you visit the portal or make use of essential functions.
We also use functional Cookies for:
- Verify the user's account type
- Verify that the user is logged in
- Keep records of the type of device used to visit the intranet area
Analysis and research cookies.
These Cookies record how visitors use the portal. We may use the information collected by these Cookies to analyse the use of the portal and identify the causes of any errors on the Online Platform. Some cookies are placed regardless of your permission when you visit Parmalapping srl, for example cookies that only collect aggregate data.
Analytical and research cookies are used to:
- Measure the number of users on the site over time
- Measure the time a user spends visiting the site
- Track the order in which a user views different web pages
- Identify the geographical location from which the user accesses the site
- Decide which parts of the site should be improved
- Identify the type of device and browser with which the user accesses the site
- In general, monitor the user's use of the site in order to improve navigability.
Social media cookies
We would like to offer our users the possibility of sharing some of the site content via social media. That is why we have included some buttons and options for sharing. Other buttons allow you to access our profiles on selected Social Media.
By means of these buttons and options, the respective Social Media can insert Cookies that they can read at a later stage. These Cookies enable:
- Users who are logged into certain social media platforms to directly share content on the Online Platform
- Users to view embedded videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube's privacy-enhanced mode
Facebook is a social network (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
Twitter is a social network (http://twitter.com/privacy)
Flickr is a web platform for sharing and displaying photos online (https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/uk/yahoo/flickr/)
YouTube is a web platform for sharing and displaying videos online (https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (http://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
You can manage your Cookie settings in your browser. You should follow the instructions provided by your specific browser on how to accept, remove or reject Cookies. Below you will find links to information on how to disable or manage cookies in different browsers:
Apple Safari (https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/)
Microsoft Windows Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
To manage third-party cookies, you can consult the websites
These websites allow you to block cookies from specific third parties.
Via Galilei, 11
43040 Rubbiano di Solignano (PR) Italy
Tel: +39 0525 30211
This system allows the water to be separated from the sludge produced during grinding, leaving only filtered water in the circuit that returns to the machine tools.
- We no longer have a single litre of emulsified water to dispose of.
- We have improved the health of our employees by removing odours and mould from the cooling circuit.
- We have improved the durability of our machines and maintenance by removing the swarf that used to run in the water.
- We always have filtered water at 8/10 mc and constant temperature, which allows us to improve the quality of the ground parts.
- The disposal of grinding sludge, assessing whether it can be reused in some processing.
We need people who have the desire, responsibility and curiosity to get informed and do something concrete, today, focusing on ethical issues related to the environment, sustainability and personal growth.
Climate Change as an Ethical and Political Challenge :
- Drinking water
- Air to breathe
- Climate crisis
- Air pollution effects on human health
In light of the inseparable link between humans and the environment, communities must strive to safeguard the planet's natural resources and assets, not least to ensure that future generations can enjoy them.
The role of businesses in combating climate change
The climate changes we are experiencing today are the result of cooperation between institutions that have favoured an economic policy and a development of infrastructures, production techniques and lifestyles that have a strong impact on the climate: free trade agreements; the institutionalisation of international commercial arbitration to facilitate the signing of contracts between private companies operating in different jurisdictions; the process of standardisation that favours the spread of global production chains, the construction of road networks, and the choice of energy-intensive industrial processes to meet strategic and military objectives.
States bear a large share of the responsibility in these developments, but it is corporations that are the protagonists: from big oil companies to purchasing power stations, passing through the fora where the rules of international trade are decided, in the strictest secrecy, the private sector has contributed to the construction and expansion of the economic structures that are now on trial for climate change. This raises the question of the role and responsibility of the public and private sectors in the face of this challenge: states and businesses have distinct, opposing or complementary responsibilities in the fight against global warming.
Parmalapping is committed to technological choices and a commitment to constant innovation that takes into account the need to safeguard resources and the environment.
Prevention is unanimously recognised as the most effective environmental protection measure.
Progress in science and medicine alone is not enough to stop pandemics.
We must restore our lost alliance with nature.
This responsibility is ours and leaves a heavy legacy to our children and grandchildren.
What can we do?
We need a cultural, economic and political revolution.
A paradigm shift is called for; we must stop thinking only of ourselves and our immediate needs; we must consider that everything we do has an impact, and we need to act for the good of others and the world.
We must demand that those who rule us act for the common good and that companies, such as fossil fuel companies, stop harming the planet.
Scientists have known for decades what is involved in emitting greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, but until now they have not been listened to enough.
It is time to change course and act, and we need to do it now.
What can you do?
Every one of us must feel involved in the fight against climate change,
There are 4 key rules for reducing our greenhouse gas emissions:
- Eat healthily and sustainably by opting for a varied and balanced diet based on the consumption of plant-based, seasonal and environmentally friendly foods, taking care to avoid waste.
- Saving energy by reducing consumption of lighting, air conditioning and heating, and eliminating waste in the home and work environment, for example by avoiding stand-by appliances and disconnecting them from the power whenever possible.
- Use sustainable means of transport such as environmentally friendly cars, public transport, bicycles and car sharing, taking trains instead of planes, where possible.
- Reduce our own waste by getting rid of packaging as much as possible, reusing it and recycling the materials used as correctly as possible.
Unity is strength
Let us all try together to heal the planet.
Let's think about what we want to leave to our grandchildren.
“Maybe one day they will thank us”
The aspects that make a local company a national and international leader: Quality, Investment and Constant (ongoing) Research.
We started with a simple idea: centring your problems.
Through constant commitment, we are able to think, design and implement new solutions to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of our customers.
Parmalapping builds on many years of experience in the food industry, particularly rinsing and filling machines, applying ceramic coatings in the areas in contact with seals to improve the functionality of the machine and the durability of its components.
Today, after 40 years of work in the world of Plasma Spray coatings and 20 years spent alongside many manufacturing companies, which have led us to constant growth by making us aware of their problems, which have then also become ours, we have come up with a rotating manifold for rinsing and filling machines, improving all the critical parts you pointed out.
- We worked on the ceramic-coated central body, which was the first critical point, replacing it with an all-ceramic rotor made of 99.5% alumina (Patent)
- We replaced the existing seals with our new seal mod. 3/A (Anti-Rotation - Anti-Wear) (Patent)
- We eliminated internal bearings near the product passage with guide strips.
- We inserted “calibrated” hexagonal pins for fixing the integral ceramic. (Patent)
- 100% rotation testing of parts.
- 100% rotation testing of parts.
- MOCA certification issued.
The all-ceramic cylinder, special 3/A seals and all stainless steel parts are MOCA-certified, in accordance with European Regulation 1935/2004, for components in contact with foodstuffs.
The design is the result of the synergy between our technical department and the customer, in order to satisfy exactly what is the final need in complete collaboration.
It is the natural evolution of the filling world, to improve efficiency and reduce production and maintenance costs.
Manifolds for food and pharmaceutical Rinsing and Filling Machines, with all-ceramic rotor - 99% alumina and A/3 sealing (anti-rotation, anti-wear, anti-well) MOCA certified - compliance with European Regulation 1935/2004 for components in contact with foodstuffs.